What are cookies?
The cookies used by this website do not contain any of your personal information, and we cannot use them to find out who you are.
Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer. They often include a randomly generated number which is stored on your device. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website.
Cookies are commonly used to improve browsing experience; measure website performance; support the delivery of services and support sharing information through social media, such as Twitter or Facebook.
The cookies that we use on our websites only collect anonymous information they do not collect personal information.
What cookies are on our website?
We have audited our cookies and produced a list of the cookies we use which describes, categorises and explains which sites use them:
- _utma, _utmz, _utmb, _utmt, _utmc, _ga y _gat: Installed by Google Analytics for two years
- wordpress_test_cookie, euCookie: Installed by WordPress or two years.
- org.springframework.web.servlet.i18n.CookieLocaleResolver.LOCALE: Saves the client’s browser language.
- JSESSIONID: Session ID for the client data entry process.
- CART_ROOMS_COOKIE_v2: Saves the rooms selected by the user.
- BOOKINGVALUES: Search parameters selected by the user for the availability search.
- _icl_current_language, _icl_visitor_language: Installed by WordPress for identification of the user’s language; they last for 1 day.
Where can I find more about cookies and how to turn-off or delete them?
Find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org including information on how to control and delete them in all the major web browsers.
For information about deleting cookies from the browser on your mobile phone, refer to your handset manual.